Created in 1947, the firm is directed by Jacques Potdevin, the JPA Group is directed by eight main associates with the support of approximately sixty additional support staff.
The JPA Group has a wide range of diversified skills and has created a worldwide service that is capable and responsive to the specific needs of its clients.
- To provide teams with the highest level of up-to-date skills so they are aware of the latest professional developments
- To actively participate in the training and education of our clients
- To follow proven techniques and methodology, which allows us to offer our clients “top-of-the-range” service
- To be our clients’ preferred advisor for the development of international auditing and accounting standards
- To offer a local, personalised service
- To develop productive and effective synergies using the latest techniques, technologies and tools